National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
National Institute on Drug Abuse
Call (301) 443-1124 for more information
Office of the Director
- Concerned About Coffee? It May Actually Be Good for You
- Making Your Resolutions Stick: How to Create Healthy Habits
- Mindfulness Matters: Can Living in the Moment Improve Your Health?
- Stress and Disease: New Perspectives
- Stressed Out? Stress Affects Both Body and Mind
- The Power of Love: Hugs and Cuddles Have Long-Term Effects
- What Makes Your Head Hurt? Tension is the Most Common Culprit
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.
This page last reviewed on Monday, February 20, 2012