Smoking and Youth
National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Cigarettes and Other Tobacco Products
- Early Nicotine Initiation Increases Severity of Addiction, Vulnerability to Some Effects of Cocaine
- High School and Youth Trends
- Mind Over Matter: Nicotine
- NIDA for Teens: The Science Behind Drug Abuse
- Novelty-Seeking Teens May Be More Easily Influenced by Tobacco Advertisements
- Parents: Nicotine Is A Real Threat To Your Kids
- Tobacco Addiction Research Report
Call (301) 443-1124 for more information
National Cancer Institute
Call (800) 422-6237 for more information
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.
Check It Out!
You can quit smoking now!