Sexually Transmitted Diseases
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Human Papillomavirus and Genital Warts
- Men Who Have Sex With Men: Answers About HIV Vaccine Research PDF
- NIAID Topical Microbicides Strategic Plan PDF
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Prevention and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vaginal Yeast Infection
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Call (800) 370-2943 for more information
National Institute on Drug Abuse
Call (301) 443-1124 for more information
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Call (800) 352-9424 for more information
Office of the Director
- Herpes in Hiding: Genital Herpes Often Unrecognized
- Learn the AIDS Link: Drugs Can Give You More Than a High
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.
Check It Out!
Healthy females between the ages of 18 and 30 are needed to participate in a nationwide study of a potential vaccine for Herpes.