Respiratory Diseases (General)
National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Call (888) 644-6226 or 301-519-3153 for more information
National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
- How the Lungs Work
- Sleep Apnea
- What Are Pleurisy and Other Disorders of the Pleura?
- What Is Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- What Is LAM? lymphangioleiomyomatosis
- What Is Respiratory Distress Syndrome?
Call (301) 496-4236 for more information
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
Office of the Director
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.