National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Improving Cardiovascular Health in African Americans. Package of Seven Easy-To-Read Booklets
- JumpSTART Program
- Keep the Beat: Heart Healthy Recipes
- La Verdad Acerca del Corazón Spanish
- Más Vale Prevenir: Que Lamentar An Ounce of Prevention: A Guide To Heart Health Spanish
- Nais ng mga Pilipino ang Malusog na Puso (Nutrition for Heart Health) Serve Up a Healthy Life-Give the Gift of Good Nutrition Filipino / English
- Nais ng mga Pilipino ang Malusog na Puso (Physical Activity for Heart Health) Be Active for a Healthy Heart Filipino / English
- Stay Young at Heart Recipes
- The Healthy Heart Handbook for Women
- The Heart Truth: A National Awareness Campaign for Women
- Vietnamese Aspire for Healthy Hearts Don't Burn Your Life Away--Be Good to Your Heart Vietnamese / English
- Vietnamese Aspire for Healthy Hearts Serve Up a Healthy Life--Give the Gift of Good Nutrition Vietnamese / English
- Vietnamese Aspire for Healthy Hearts: Be Active for a Healthier Heart Vietnamese
- Watch Your Weight Spanish / English
- What Are Overweight and Obesity?
- What Is Cardiac CT?
- What Is the Heart?
- Women's Heart Health Education Initiative
- Women's Heart Health: Developing a National Health Education Action Plan
Call (301) 496-4236 for more information
National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Call (888) 644-6226 or 301-519-3153 for more information
National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Evite los problemas de la diabetes: Mantenga sanos el corazón y los vasos sanguíneos [ PDF Version ] Spanish
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
Call (800) 352-9424 for more information
Office of the Director
- Healthy Heart Handbook for Women
- Love Your Heart: Take Steps To Reduce Heart Risks
- Women with Diabetes Face Greater Risk of Heart Disease
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.