National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- Coronary Artery Disease
- What Is a Coronary Calcium Scan?
- What Is a Nuclear Heart Scan?
- What Is Coronary Angioplasty?
- What Is Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
- What Is Echocardiography?
- What Is Metabolic Syndrome?
- What Is Stress Testing?
Call (301) 496-4236 for more information
National Institute on Aging
- International Effort Finds New Genetic Variants Associated with Lipid Levels, Risk for Coronary Artery Disease
Call (301) 496-1752 for more information
National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
National Library of Medicine
Office of the Director
Clinical Trials Information
The NIH funds research studies that you may be able to join. Visit clinicaltrials.gov for a list of ongoing clinical trials.